Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Food Budget $2600 for the year




I am going to try real hard at keeping the food budget to this. I will be making a lot of home made stuff and cutting down on the meat. this will work if i collet coupons and write out my menu before i go shopping, I am going to be doing 2 weeks at a time. So far i will be trying to use what i have stored and i will be starting on Jan 8th 2009. Every sunday i will post what i am going to buy for the 2 weeks and the menu to. so far i have not spent anything.
This works out $50 a week so on the monday i will take out $100 in cash for the 2 weeks. put in it in my food envolope and with coupons and list in my hand off i will go.
This takes time and hard work to plan out so i will do this when the kids are a sleep. I will send you a 2 week blank menu plan if you need one.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow, what a wonderful idea. I wonder if I could accomplish this. Do you have any suggestions/offerings of information??? I would be very interested.
Pam